Osoyoos weather: A mix of sun and cloud in the morning and mostly cloudy with sunny breaks in the afternoon. A high of 24. Sunset tonight at 8:28; sunrise tomorrow at 5:18.
- The Osoyoos Independent School committee has a wish list for Osoyoos Council that includes partial use of the Sonora Centre and a little grant money.
- Have you given any thought lately to what you might do if a Fort McMurray-sized fire were to target the South Okanagan? Let us help you with that.
- It’s all fun and games until a bear rips off your arm. But the video is worth watching.
- B.C. has new rules to limit real estate shadow-flipping, including a requirement purchasers disclose citizenship.
- It had to happen: the rumour mill is working overtime in the wake of the Fort McMurray fire. Some of the rumours are quite good.
- After 10 years of digging in its heels, Canada has finally signed the UN declaration on rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- You have to watch this video of Fox News pundits taking Facebook to task over an accusation the social media company was filtering out fringe conservative elements in favour of mainstream sources.
- It’s somewhat anti-climatic, but Donald Trump took another couple of primary votes last night.
- And finally, we must be doing something right: Millennials believe Canada is the best country in the world.
Have a great day, Osoyoos. We’ll see you tomorrow.