Add to Calendar
The Grist Mill and Gardens at Keremeos is hosting its fifth-annual Heritage Fall fair.
The fair includes almost 80 exhibit categories as well as heritage games of skill, concessions, entertainment and more.
Among the scheduled fun:
- OLD BOYS WITH OLD TOYS — The fellows are back with the antique steam engines, tractors and more.
- VENDOR ALLEY — Join artisan vendors from around the Similkameen and Okanagan as their sell their hand-crafted food, arts and crafts.
- FUNDRAISING BARBECUE — The Grist Mill Foundation will be raising funds for its many works on site with a hot dog and hamburger barbecue, including their popular garden-fresh greek salad.
- APPLE PIE CONTEST — Submit your best apple pie for judging by our celebrity panel of judges and win some awesome prices.
- APPLE RACE — One of our favourite children’s activities is our annual apple race down Keremeos Creek. Be sure to choose your racing apple by for our 2:30 p.m. race down the creek and be sure to cheer on everyone’s apples.