2145 Sun Valley Way
Okanagan Falls, BC V0H 1R2
Hector Anchondo by Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery
Nebraska born Hector Anchondo and the band were finalists in the 2016 International Blues Challenge in Memphis and have been burning up the stage courtesy of Hector’s searing guitar style and passionate vocals.
Audiences all over the world will get a chance to experience the smooth smoky voice that make you smile even as tears fill your eyes, the audacious grooves of his powerful band, and the lyrical mastery of his guitar, telling the story of a life lived for the love of music.
- Your ticket includes Smoke & Oak Buffet, entertainment and a glass of Wild Goose wine.
- Gates open at 5:45 pm, Dinner at 6:00 pm, Band at 7:00 pm
- You must be 19 years of age to attend this event
- There is parking available at the winery but it is best to car pool or organize a shuttle or driver service.
- Attendees have in the past used Top Cat Tours www.topcattours.com 250-493-7385.
- Eco Taxi in Penticton has also offered very reasonable rates form Penticton 250-492-999.
- Okanagan Falls and Wild Goose are approximately 24 km south of Penticton or 19 km north of Oliver.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes, but we will have your name on the attendee list if you forget.