Good morning, Osoyoos, it’s Thursday, February 11. Here’s what you need to know as you get your day started.
We’ll see a high of 4 today with a mostly cloudy afternoon and a good chance of showers. It might get a bit windy as well.
- Osoyoos art galleries — including one that hosts Oliver artists — got a bit of a boost earlier this month when they were featured in ExploreBC, HelloBC’s official travel blog.
- Apparently B.C. Premier Christy Clark doesn’t think much of how Alberta did business under former conservative governments, At least, that’s what Alberta’s new NDP government says.
- Canada has a new international policing role: one of its warships is headed to the Aegean Sea to help end the deadly smuggling of migrants between Turkey and Greece.
- Solving your own cold case: an Ontario man missing for 30 years finally wakes up and remembers who he is.
- Young dudes, if you’d like to know how lovely your lady is going to be in 30 years, just look at her mother.
- Want to rid yourself of an accent? Well, Siri can help.
- Money to burn: Oprah has bought herself a $30-million California ranch — horses not included.