At the Cafe, In Da Clubs
RCAF’s Jet Stream landing
on Gyro Park stage
First the RCAF Snowbirds and Canadian Forces Skyhawks Precision Parachute Team were in the South Okanagan.
Now an ensemble of the Royal Canadian Air Force band will be in the area.
Friday evening, Jet Stream, the RCAF’s internationally-renowned 20 piece show band, will be performing as part of the Osoyoos Music in the Park series.
According to those who know, Jet Stream plays it all: rock, pop, country, rhythm and blues, funk and even a little disco.
That makes Friday evening’s show an event that should appeal to audiences of all ages.
Jet Stream has taken its Canadian brand of music worldwide, performing as far east as South Korea and as far north as Iqaluit.
The ensemble has even performed in Las Vegas.
Jet Stream takes the stage at 6:30 p.m. Bring a chair or blanket, a picnic lunch and the whole family.
- Music in the Park — Jet Stream (an RCAF band ensemble): Gyro Park 6:30 p.m.
- Osoyoos ORL Library Book sale: Osoyoos Town Square 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Osoyoos Market on Main: A local market featuring fresh fruit and produce and plenty more. 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Osoyoos Town Square
- New Leaf Tea & Gifts Cafe: Afternoon Karaoke. 2-5 p.m.
- Midsummer’s Night Dream — Black Hills Winery 6:30 p.m.
- Lucy Blu & the Blu Boys: Quinta Ferreira Live Music Sunday Series 1 – 4 p.m.
- Taylor James: MONDAY and TUESDAY at Spirit Beach Cantina. 8 p.m.
- Market on Main Wednesday: Wednesday from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Town Square.
Have a fun event planned for the weekend? We’ll include all not-for-profit and fun events at no cost in our calendar. Send details to email@example.com.