FLawyer Airlines, The Canadian low-cost carrier will significantly increase its operations in the United States by merging 4 Boeing 737 Max aircraft, which will be delivered between April and May 2022.
The company’s fleet will grow to a total of 16 aircraft in the spring of 2022, indicating a 33% increase in its schedule.
The low cost airline will add 14 new routes, including 3 new locations in the United States: San Francisco (SFO), Denver (DEN) and Nashville (BNA). This will add a new national goal to Comox (YQQ).
“Travel and reunion with friends will be a top priority for many Canadians in the coming months, and Flair will continue our growth by adding more flights and routes to bring low, fixed fares to iconic destinations in North America.” . Stephen Jones, President and CEO of Player Airlines.
By adding new aircraft, the company will create 150 new jobs, and the introduction of the Boeing 737 MAX will benefit the company for miles at the lowest cost, reducing fuel storage and carbon emissions. 14%. Blair expects to serve 28 seats in the spring of 2022.
Toronto Pearson, the biggest point guard
The company will increase its fleet to 5 aircraft at its base in Toronto (YYZ) and offer 19 non-stop seats in the spring:
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – Nashville (PNA) 2 weekly flights starting April 14, 2022
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – Denver (DEN) 3 weekly flights from April 15, 2022.
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – Victoria (YYJ) One week flight from May 7, 2022.
New site in Edmonton
In December, Flyer will begin flying to Edmonton with the following destinations: Phoenix-Mesa, Hollywood-Burbank, Las Vegas and Palm Springs. A second flight will be added in the spring and new international and national destinations will be added.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Nashville (BNA) 2 weekly flights starting April 14, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – San Francisco (SFO) 2 weekly flights starting April 14, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Comox (YQQ) 3 weekly flights starting March 29, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Regina (YQR) 2 week flights starting April 14, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Montreal (YUL) 3 weekly flights starting April 15, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Winnipeg (YWG) 3 weekly flights from April 15, 2022.
- Edmonton (YEG) – Saskatoon (YXE) 3 weekly flights starting April 15, 2022.
Additional development in Vancouver
The company will add a third aircraft to its base in Vancouver. In the fall it will be connected to Hollywood-Burbank, Las Vegas, Palm Springs and Phoenix-Mesa, and gradually new locations will be added in the spring of 2022.
- Vancouver (YVR) – San Francisco (SFO) 3 week flights from May 17, 2022.
- Vancouver (YVR) – Kelona (YLW) 3 weekly flights starting May 16, 2022.
More domestic routes
Player introduces more point-to-point routes within Canada:
- Calgary (YYC) – Comox (YQQ) 3 weekly flights starting March 29, 2022.
- Kelona (YLW) – Victoria (YYJ) 3 week flights from May 16, 2022.
Flair will offer lower fares between flights from Canada to the United States, which will help revitalize the commercial aviation sector between the two countries, improve tourism and reunite families.
“We are pleased to welcome Flyer Airlines to Nashville International Airport, which means there is more connectivity between Nashville and Canadian destinations,” said Doug Crolen, President and CEO of Nashville International Airport.
“The expansion of Denver’s global connectivity not only contributes to our economic recovery, but also continues to elevate our city as a global hub,” said Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock said.
“We are delighted to have chosen Comox as the gateway to Flyer Air Vancouver Island,” said Mike Atkins, Managing Director of Comox Valley Airport Authority.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”