Are you looking for a job? A chain of fast food restaurants in Canada is looking for Mexican chefs To work in the company and pay a monthly salary of 28,800 pesos.
The company needs staff with experience in food preparation with a technical education level, Degree or disconnected and available to travel.
In Call issued by the National Employment Service Scheduled for work on weekends Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm. But change is necessary.
The company offers fixed term contracts with salary More than 28,000 pesos, legal benefits and medical expenses insurance.
Those interested in the vacancy must apply to the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare by December 10. Who will be responsible for contacting them with the restaurant chain in Canada.
What requirements do you need?
- Schooling: Technical career
- Experience: 1 – 2 years in Cook
- Knowledge (s) and tool (s):
- Food preparation according to established standards – Years Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Knowledge of refrigeration equipment and safety techniques
- Years of experience: 1 – 2 years
- Handling kitchen utensils, cleaning and tidying up workstations – Year experience: 1 – 2 years
- Gastronomy Knowledge – Years Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Languages): French – Basic
- Travel is essential
Functions to do
- Check the quality of prepared foods,
- Organize the work area and equipment in accordance with sanitary, hygienic and safety standards.
- Prepare food for storage,
- Separate and store consumer goods in refrigerators or warehouses,
- Use an information system about hazardous materials in the workplace,
- In accordance with the maintenance tasks of the restaurant,
- Maintain consistency in product quality based on taste, appearance and quantity of cooking,
- Store products and products according to the expected shelf life,
- Follow the instructions for using the equipment,
- Place and prepare meals for serving,
- Maintain established food delivery times,
Since the job offer is published by the National Employment Service, it is completely legal and staffing The company provides advice to interested people.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”