The first children’s federation formed by Sasir Engineering and Infrastructures and Amigo Design, Grantview has signed an agreement to undertake the design, construction and financing of the Children’s Center (New Grandview Kids) in Ajax (Ontario, Canada).
The new Grandview Kids Center, which Infrastructure Ontario Awards and its contract will be managed by Grandview Children’s HospitalThere will be a pediatric facility in the Durham area that specializes in coordinating medical, medical and rehabilitation services for physical and communication needs and their families, as well as educational and research activities.
New Grandview Kids It will be built on an area of 2 hectaresAllowing more potential to better serve this growing community.
New Grandview Kids Include:
- Services throughout the center: Occupational therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-language pathology, Therapeutic entertainment, Audiology, Child hearing, Blindness / low vision, Social work
- Agenda Stress From Ontario
- Agenda Preschool Outreach
- Services Rehabilitation School
- Medical service Pediatrics Developmental
- Sources and Support To the family / caregiver
In the work carried out by the Confederates Demonstrates the construction of a future building covering an area of 5 acresA community pool, a gym, accessible parks with playgrounds and a path through the woods adjacent to the building.
Strategic Plan 2021-2025
Through this agreement, Sacyr is strengthening its operations in Canada by implementing two projects to expand the future fourth line of the Lakeshore East-West Railway line. (LSEW) in Toronto. Canada is one of the priority countries in the 2021-2025 Strategic Plan. The project aims to balance the portfolio between Europe, English-speaking countries and Latin America.