If you are a chef and have always dreamed of living abroad, this vacancy may be of interest to you.
Canada Searching Mexican chefs and kitchen assistants, And provides salary 28,800 paise per month. The offer is posted on the employment portal of the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare (STPS) and will remain open until next year. Friday, December 10.
Candidates must be at least One year experience In the field of hospitality and gastronomy. In addition, it is required French basic level And are studying for a technical career or degree. Those selected will work full-time from Monday to Friday.
“Employees with experience in gastronomy should work as technicians with a first undergraduate or disconnected education level, as a cook or kitchen assistant. Fast food restaurant chain. It is necessary to change shifts, the opportunity to work on the weekends ”, reads the job description.
The contract is for a specified period, and includes legal benefits and Medical cost insurance. Of course, those selected must have the facility to travel to Canada. We tell you everything you need to know to submit your application.
What are the requirements?
– Technical life.
– One to two years experience as a chef.
– One to two years experience with required knowledge of refrigeration equipment and safety techniques.
– One to two years experience in jobs such as handling kitchen utensils, cleaning and tidying up workstations.
– One to two years experience in gastronomy as you need knowledge.
– Basic French. The applicant must demonstrate proficiency in this language in an interview.
What functions will the selected person perform?
– Check the quality of prepared foods.
– Keep the work area and equipment in order according to hygiene, cleaning and safety regulations.
– Prepare food for storage.
– Open and store inputs in refrigerators or warehouses.
– Use the information system about hazardous materials at work.
– In accordance with the maintenance tasks of the restaurant.
– Maintain consistency in product quality based on taste, appearance and degree of readiness.
– Store products and products in line with expected useful life.
– Follow the instructions for using the equipment.
– Place foods to serve.
– Maintain established food delivery times.
What skills should the candidate have?
Applicants must have experience as a chef and have a basic level of French language. But in addition, they are asked to be creative and innovative, they know how to work as a team and their work quality.
How to register for the offer?
There will be vacancies until next Friday, December 10th. After that date, recruiters will evaluate the applications received and select applicants for the next phase of the process.
Professionals who wish to submit their candidature should log in to the STPS Employment Portal by clicking Here. The link will take them directly to the offer, and all they have to do is click “Apply”. If they do not have an account yet, they will need to complete the registration by providing their email and password. This will allow them to add their personal and professional data, upload the curriculum vitae and register for the vacancy.
In addition, an offer is available to Mexican welders at this time. They are paid 58,044 Mexican pesos per month. You can read all the information about it by clicking Here.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”