A few days ago, the government United States Launched Visa Program “Diversity immigrant“It allows citizens of countries with a low percentage of immigration to the United States to gain permanent residency by lottery.
However, this is not the only way to relocate to North America: Canada It has evolved over the years into an attractive race for the citizens of the world.
No suffocation requirements and multiple visa options, Canada Integrates itself as the Promised Land for Immigrants. Rene Perrosby, Consultant and Expert Legal Adviser on Immigration Issues Explains that safety and quality of life are two factors that people take into account when choosing Canada
“Many families, especially in the United States, have fears of violence, fearing that they will take their children to school and be attacked.” They have their eyes on Canada. Being a young country there is still a lot to do and nowadays a lot more fields are emerging There are many who talk more about the Canadian dream than the American dream”Adviser Perrosby told the newspaper.
Canada It offers a variety of options for Peruvians to settle; With a student, work or tourist visa. The investment cost for the procedures is variable but averages $ 800. Next, we detail Requirements You must complete the application and / or access the visa North American country.
- You will need to get an invitation letter from the university or institution where you applied. This school was established by a Designated Learning Institute (DLI For its abbreviation in English).
- If you come from outside Canada To study as an international student, DLI must be listed with a product plan COVID-19 Approved (the latter due to the infectious environment).
- You must show financial settlement at the time of application to pay tuition fees, living expenses for you and your family members accompanying you, and payment for tour tickets for all members.
- No criminal record and obtain a police certificate (if required).
- Stay healthy and undergo a medical examination (if necessary).
- Prove in a document that you will be leaving Canada when your study permit expires.
If you only apply for courses of less than 6 months and qualify as a traveler Fully vaccinated, You can travel with a visitor visa. Obtaining this permit has some advantages, i.e. re-entry facility to Canada if you travel during that period.
And You do not qualify as a fully vaccinated travelerTo go to Canada to study for 6 months or more you must meet the following requirements:
- File a valid study permit or a cover letter from the IRCC.
- Keep a valid passport.
- You can only attend a DLI with one product plan COVID-19, Properly approved by the state or territory of the location.
Live Student Stream
This August, Canada Includes Peru On a ‘fast track’; Very quick process to get student visas in 20 to 30 business days.
This procedure “Live Student Stream“And the requirements for accessing it:
- Pay at least 1 year from the university or college you are entering.
- According to the International English Language Assessment Organization (IELTS), the level of English should improve.
- Open a savings account with a Canadian financial institution with a deposit of C $ 10,000 or more.
There are currently two types of applications for work visas:
Employer specific work permit
An employer-based work permit allows you to work in Canada under certain conditions:
- The name of the particular employer you work for.
- How long can you work.
- Work residue (if applicable).
Before submitting your application for a specific job permit, the employer who wants to hire you must complete a few steps and provide a copy of the labor market impact assessment or placement number to include in your application.
Open work permit
An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except:
- It appears to be ineligible on the list of employers who do not meet the conditions.
- It regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massage.
- You can only get an open work permit under certain circumstances.
Consultant Perrospi pointed out that currently, individuals wishing to apply for any visa options offered by Canada can apply online www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html. No need to go to the interview at the embassy.
“Due to the COVID-19 epidemic environment, the process from the moment you submit the application to student or work visas will vary between 13 and 14 weeks. In the case of tourism, they take some time due to health measures taken by the Canadian government., He pointed out.
Job opportunity in Canada
Perospi It also explains that Canada sees immigrants as the path to economic restructuring by renting houses, buying goods, paying taxes, or accessing various jobs.
“In terms of work visas, Canada currently has a high demand for technicians; IT engineers, executives and cooks”, He noted.
The lawyer pointed out Canada Occupies more immigrants in such areas Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto, Mainly; As well as the provinces British Columbia, Quebec Ontario. Currently, there are options in other provinces for those who decide to travel to North America.
“Currently the Canadian government is encouraging immigration to other areas, such as the Atlantic provinces. These states must accommodate large numbers of immigrants for one reason: the cost of living in the provinces is lower than in the largest cities because the population is not high.” Done.
Are you traveling to the United States? You should never say these things in front of a customs officer
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”