Ownership Labor migration This is a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. If you have already decided to look for a better future from Peru, it is important that the relocation process is carried out properly and in an informed manner. If you plan to settle CanadaYou have to remember that the official languages in that country are English (almost the entire country) and French (official in Quebec). In addition, people in the province of New Brunswick communicate bilingually, so practically all information about the immigration process is not available in Spanish.
Who is an immigrant? Fundeu defines it “A general term for any person who leaves their place of residence or settles in another place.”
How to enter Canada?
According to information released by Peru’s Ministry of Labor, to enter this country you must comply with the “General Requirements for Entering Canada”, which includes:
– Must have a valid passport.
– Stay in good health.
– No entry into the territory.
– Prove to the Immigration Agent that you are about to leave Canada at the end of your stay.
– Have enough money for you to stay. The amount required will vary depending on the circumstances of your visit, its duration and the place where you will be staying.
– You may need a medical examination, invitation letter from a Canadian resident and a temporary residence visa if you are an adult. The United States issues work visas to Peruvians.
How does it work in Canada?
In some cases, a work permit is required, which can be issued to non-citizens or permanent residents, whether the employer is in Canada or not.
1. Temporary work: Some jobs do not require a work permit. However, the Canadian government requires our nationals to have a temporary residence visa to enter Canada and work temporarily, even if a work permit is not required. In most cases, you will need a job offer or employment contract from a Canadian employer before applying for a work permit. However, if an open work permit application is submitted, it is not necessary to submit the job offer with your application.
2. Permanent job (immigration to Canada): You need to decide which immigration plan is best for you and your family. These may be:
– Skilled workers and professionals who meet certain requirements for immigrants working in Canada (except Quebec).
– For those who are proficient in efficient business.
– Provincial candidates. Some Canadian provinces or territories may choose you to settle and work there.
– Selected permanent workers and entrepreneurs in Quebec. The government of the place may choose you to live and work in that province.
– Special projects. “Canada International Experience” (targeting young people between the ages of 18 and 35 in countries that have contracted with Canada) and the “Domestic Care Program” (for those eligible for childcare, the elderly or disabled).
– “Canada Experience” for those with recent work experience in Canada and those wishing to work as immigrants (except Quebec).
Immigrant Voice: If you need further information, you may contact the Directorate of Labor Migration of the Ministry of Labor and Employment Development in Peru by mail: [email protected]
According to MINTRA, these data are derived from the work plan in its section http://srv116.services.gc.ca/dimt-wid/sm- Depending on the province or region where the minimum wage plan is developed in Canada. Work.
– Minimum wage (expressed in US dollars): Average US $ 9.86 per hour in Canada
– Unemployment: 7.1%
– Inflation: 1.3%
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”