Air France is expanding its presence in Canada, making it the company’s second largest long-distance market.
As of May 17, 2022, flights between Paris (CDG) and Quebec (YQB) will begin with three weekly frequencies on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Air France will compete with Air Transat, which provides similar services during the summer.
The aircraft will be operated by Airbus A330-200 aircraft with new cabins with 224 seats (36 Business Class, 21 Premium Economy and 167 Economy Class).
Classes of Air France A330-200
Air travel agenda
- Paris Charles de Gaulle – Quebec – Flight AF0352 CDG 13:10 – YQB 14:40
- Quebec – Paris Charlie de Gaulle – Flight AF0353 YQB 17:00 – CDG 05:45 + 1
Tickets are on sale on the company’s website, and the flight schedule is subject to change due to current health issues
– Advertising –
With this new merger, the French airline has expanded its presence in the province of Quebec through its hub Paris (CDG), and passengers have the option of connecting with other French cities within Air France’s extensive national network.
Air France’s presence in Canada – KLM
Air France has been serving Canada since 1950. The airline operates flights from Paris (CDG) to Montreal (YUL), Air France’s second long-haul Toronto Pearson (YYZ) and Vancouver (YVR), next to New York.
During the Boreal summer, the French airline will increase its capacity for Canada by 25% more than the pre-epidemic level. Air France will become the first European company to offer a larger number of seats between Europe and Canada.
KLM, on the other hand, has been operating in Canada since 1949 and currently offers five locations, including Montreal, Toronto Pearson, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver.
Air France – Fry Summer KLM Schedule in Canada
Retrieved from the web system of both the airline and Google Flight, subject to change due to current health conditions.
From Paris – Charles de Guale (CDG)
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – Two daily flights on Airbus A350-900 and Boeing 777.
- Montreal (YYZ) – Four daily flights on Airbus A350-900 and Boeing 777.
- Vancouver (YVR) – Daily flights on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Quebec (YQB) – Three weekly flights on the Airbus A330-200
From Amsterdam (AMS)
- Toronto Pearson (YYZ) – 10 weekly flights on Boeing 787-10 / -9 Dreamliner
- Montreal (YUL) – Daily flights on the Airbus A330.
- Calgary (OYC) – Daily flights on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
- Edmonton (YEG) – 3 weekly flights on Airbus A330.
- Vancouver (YVR) – Daily flights on the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”