There are many ways to get permanent residency in Canada: based on some Canadian work experience, points earned on express entry, resident visas for investors and studying in Canada are very interesting.
In Alberta, Canada, university graduates are employed according to the profession they want, and you can apply to stay inside and outside the North American country.
In addition, the university professional can apply for residency in just six months. 37 businesses are solicited in Alberta. If you own any of these businesses, Canada is waiting for you, according to the published page Abertonati.
Business for permanent residence in Canada
Professional businesses in advertising, Marketing And Public Relations:
- Human Resource Specialists
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical and electronic engineers
- Computer engineers
- Mathematicians, statisticians and accessories
- Web designers and developers
- Biotechnologists and technologists
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians and Technologists
- Industrial electricians
- Graphic Designers and Illustrators
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related industries
- Medical laboratory technicians
- Human Resource Managers
- Corporate Sales Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Publishing, Film, Broadcasting and Performance Managers
- Technicians and Drawing Technicians
- Database analysts and data managers
How to apply
1. To apply, you must submit your nomination to the Express Admission Board, which, among the most important requirements, is proficiency in English. You can do it yourself Canada.ka Or with the help of a relocation consultant.
Two. You should also have a job in the state of Alberta. Your task is to find an employer.
3. If you complete the above, you will be eligible for permanent residence with your family within six months.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”