The Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare has announced the following offer for heavy truck mechanics looking for employment in Canada. The offer is open until May 6, 2022.
The company, which seeks staff, is dedicated to the production of quarry, concrete and asphalt. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in maintaining their heavy truck fleet.
- Level of Courses: Secondary / Technical Secondary
- Experience: Over 5 years as a heavy truck mechanic
- Knowledge and tools: Knowledge of Caterpillar, Baker and Cummins diagnostic systems. Knowledge of the Pentax ABS brake system. Repair of exchanges and differences. Dynamics in diesel engines. Knowledge of Kenworth trucks. Knowledge of hydraulics and electricity.
- Language: No need to know English.
- Sustained learning.
- Adaptation to change.
- Quality at work.
- Analysis and solution of problems.
- Travel is required to work in Canada; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tasks to do
- Check the batteries and adjust the steering instructions.
- Completion of reports on day-to-day operations.
- Maintenance of hydraulic systems such as suspensions and tires.
- Cleaning and greasing machine parts.
- Truck suspension.
- Electrical service, welding.
- Replacing, replacing and maintaining tires with petrol pumps.
- Maintenance of Baker and Cummins engines: Extract.
- Replacing oil and truck brakes.
- Separation, Exchanges, Machines and Differences.
- Legal benefits.
- Contract with maturity.
Interested candidates should apply through the page Empleo.gob.mx and then a virtual interview will be conducted with the applicants.
You can access the offer through the following Link.
With information from the Ministry of Labor and Social Welfare
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”
Natural Stones and Their Effect on a Person: Which Stones Are Worth Wearing?
Casino trends for 2023
Heli-Skiing May Be Daunting, But It’s Just As Rewarding