May 30, 2024


Complete Canadian News World

Vietnam and Canada consider clean energy cooperation in the economy

Vietnam and Canada consider clean energy cooperationA solar power plant in Ninghua, Vietnam (photo: VNA)
Ottawa (VNA) – Seminar on Opportunity for Cooperation between Vietnam and the Canadian Province of Quebec Clean power Or renewable in the post-COVID-19 period, which was carried out in person and almost.

The event was co-hosted by the Vietnamese Embassy in Canada, the Ministry of International Relations and the Investment Promotion Agency of the Francophonie and Quebec provinces in Quebec.

Vietnamese Ambassador CanadaAs a country severely affected by climate change, Vietnam is trying to increase its share of resources, said Pham Kao Phong. Renewable energy More than 10 percent of total primary energy supply today is 20 percent by 2030 and 30 percent by 2045.

Vietnam is in the process of energy transformation, which requires not only large capital in infrastructure, but also technology and technology, and cooperation between Vietnam and Canada will play a key role.

For his part, Eric Marquis, an aide to the Deputy Minister of Bilateral Relations at the Ministry of International Relations and FrancoPoni of Quebec, said the seminar was part of the Indo-Pacific strategy. Quebec, Will be announced soon.

He said Vietnam would be Quebec’s main partner in Southeast Asia by 2020. Bilateral trade increased by more than 440 percent during the period 2011-2020.

The organization of the event marks the beginning of the close relationship between Vietnam and Quebec, which will help expand bilateral cooperation in the energy sector.


READ  Russia bans poultry imports from US, Canada | Russia | Canada | USA | Bird flu | Poultry production | Rosselkhoznadzor | | The world