Yesterday Wednesday (4), Air Canada It has resumed its regular passenger flights to Spain after being suspended for more than two years due to government health restrictions.
Toronto (YYZ) – Barcelona (YYZ) with four weekly activities is the first way of the relaunched company. Plane AC820 The Lester Pearson International Airport departed at 8:23 pm local time and landed in the Catalan capital at 10:12 am, 7 hours and 49 minutes later.
The service also marked the return of Air Canada to Barcelona eight years later. Prior to Kovit, the route was operated by its subsidiary Air Canada Rouge, which ceased operations over the long haul due to the company’s naval restructuring.
– Advertising –
According to data obtained by Avicionline through Syria, the Canadian operator will provide 8,910 seats a week between Canada and Spain during the hot summer months.
Air Canada Schedule for Spain
Toronto (YYZ) – Barcelona (BCN)
- AC Flight 820 YYZ 20:10 – BCN 10:05 + 1 Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- AC Flight 821 BCN 11:45 – YYZ 15:00 Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
From June 2, it will be increased to five flights per week.
Montreal (YUL) – Barcelona (YYZ)
- AC Flight 822 YUL 19:30 – BCN 08: 50 + 1 Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- AC Flight 823 BCN 13:15 – YUL 15:50 Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
It restarts on May 6 and will increase to five weekly flights from July.
Toronto (YYZ) – Madrid (MAD)
- AC Flight 824 YYZ 21:45 – MAD 11:10 Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- AC Flight 825 MAD 13:15 – YYZ 15:50 Monday Wednesday and Friday
It launches again on May 19 and will increase to five weekly flights from July.
All of the company’s flights between Canada and Spain will be operated on 297-seat Airbus A330-300 aircraft with new cabins (32 Signature Class / 24 Premium Economy / 241 Economy) in three classes.
Air Canada carried 327,492 passengers and 6,068.1 tons of cargo in 1,372 flights in 2019, according to data compiled by Aviacionline through Ena Statistics, making it the leading Canadian operator in Spanish territory.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”