Earlier in May this year, the Canadian government announced that it would provide permanent residency for students and workers in essential areas of the country as part of its immigration plan for 2021.
Apart from this, working conditions, health system and student opportunities are some of the reasons why more and more people are seeing the truth Immigrate to Canada As an alternative to life.
This is one of the questions that many ask themselves before embarking on this adventure Requirements What it needs Canada So Colombians can study and work there. Here we tell you some of the things mentioned in the ‘portfolio’ by research travel company Global Connection.
First, you need to remember that in that country they allow the student or worker to travel in the company of their relatives until certain conditions are checked.
(You may be interested in: Discover some of the interests of Canada, the world’s second largest country)
- Basics: Valid passport and approval Canadian Visa. You can check Here What a Colombian needs to get this visa depends on the reason you went to Canada.
- To travel with, you must be registered in a program Bachelor or graduate In Canada, it can cost between C $ 15,000 and C $ 18,000 (Canadian dollars) a year. You can also apply for a language course, which can last from 6 months to a year.
- Write the exam Negative PCR With a maximum of 72 hours, with your vaccination certificate or isolation program. If they have not been vaccinated or have a single dose in the immunization program approved by the Government of Canada (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Astrogeneneka), the person traveling must comply Isolation 14 days.
- The student must prove Economic solution Adequate for the education program and your living expenses during the stay.
- To the respective Labor and education certificates.
While this may seem like a complicated process, it is true that the government does not have many demands Canada For those interested in studying in that country.
(We recommend reading: What do Colombians need to get a Canada visa?)
So far this year, about 17,000 Colombians have migrated to Canada, making it one of the 10 most sought after destinations in the country, according to data from Migraine Colombia.
“E.At this point, it is important to highlight the potential for travelers to work while pursuing a long-term program that will allow them to earn extra income for a short period of time; Although this benefit does not apply to those who are going to study languages, they are usually six-month plans and cost an average of C $ 5,500.Johann Hurbano, senior adviser at the Global Link, told the media.
(Continue reading: Work in Canada! 700 jobs for Colombians)
The Trends The Weather
With portfolio information *
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”