One of the most attractive countries to look for new ones Job opportunities, That’s CanadaDue to its many plans to employ foreigners, its immigration system has become one of the most recognized in the world.
Some programs for workers: Express entry, start-up visa and Quebec select ability. But also for provincial appointments, caretakers and workers such as the Mexico-Canada Seasonal Agricultural Workers Program (PTAT).
If you are thinking of looking for a better job In Canada It is important that you take into account the salary in each province.
- Alberta: $ 28,800 Canadian dollars (482 thousand 637 pesos) per year.
- British Columbia: $ 29,184 Canadian dollars (489,072 pesos) per year.
- Prince Edward Island: $ 24,960 Canadian dollars (418 thousand 285 pesos) per year.
- Manitoba: $ 22,848 Canadian dollars (382,892 pesos) per year.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: $ 24,000 Canadian dollars (402 thousand 198 pesos) per year.
- New Brunswick: $ 22,560 Canadian dollars (378,066 pesos) per year.
- Nova Scotia: $ 24,864 Canadian dollars (416 thousand 677 pesos) per year.
- Nunavut: $ 30,720 Canadian dollars (514,813 pesos) per year.
- Ontario: $ 27,360 Canadian dollars (458 thousand 505 pesos) per year.
- Quebec: $ 25,152 Canadian dollars (421 thousand 503 pesos) per year.
- Saskatchewan: $ 21,984 per year (368,413 pesos).
- Northern Territories: $ 25,843 Canadian dollars (433,083 pesos) per year.
- Yukon: $ 26,592 Canadian dollars per year (445 thousand 635 pesos).
So if you are interested in going to Canada, now you know what is the average salary in each province.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”