National Training Service (Army) Announced vacancies for jobs in Canada and the functions to be fulfilled by applicants.
Sena’s General Employment Agency He was responsible for creating employment opportunities for those living abroad and those with knowledge of vehicle skills.
You may be interested in: Big trade surplus reached $ 1,590 million in September
There is work in Montreal, a municipality in the country, which will have a schedule from Monday to Saturday. A total of 40 hours a week. Similarly, they were responsible for informing applicants that military registration is not required but 96 months of experience is required.
According to the offer, the salary will be in between 8,000,000 and 10,000,000 Colombian pesos, With basic salary and full time facility.
Finally, The army provided the requirements for the desire to work And functions performed by the manager to be vacant.
You may be interested in: “It’s going to shoot us in the leg”: Anif says the minimum wage could be increased
- – Inspect tinned vehicles.
- – Sanding and polishing repaired surfaces using hand or machine tools.
- – Straighten curved structures using the necessary equipment.
- – Hammer teeth and other defects using blocks, hammers or other tools.
- – Operate brazing welding equipment.
- – Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills using a wrench, torch and bolt cutter.
- – Assess, evaluate and inspect damage to vehicles, report repair costs and plan work to be done.
- – Repair or replacement of front and rear parts, doors, frame and interior components.
- – Review the damage report and repair cost estimates and plan the work to be done.
- – Separation of damaged areas.
- – Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
In addition, you need to be available for punctuality, discipline, responsibility, agility, resourcefulness, manual skills, excellence in teamwork, learning and new processes.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”