Canada A sovereign nation in North America, governed by a federal parliamentary monarchy and known as a pioneer in the development of new technologies. As it is one of the most developed economies in the world and one of the most diverse, it has become an attractive place to look for work.
This is by having multiple plans to hire Foreign people, Many citizens can move to this area looking for work in this area. However, one of the questions that interested parties ask themselves is what is the minimum hourly fee offered in each of their provinces.
Bruno Perrón, President of CLASS Education, announced at a press conference what the minimum hourly wage would be depending on where you work.
How much would I be paid for an hour if I worked in Canada?
|Provinces and Territories of Canada||Pay in Canadian dollars an hour|
|Alberta||Hourly: $ 15 / year: $ 28,800|
|British Columbia||Hourly: $ 15.20 / year: $ 29,184|
|Prince Edward Island||Hourly: $ 13 / year: $ 24,960|
|Manitoba||Hourly: $ 11.90 / year: $ 22,848|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||Hourly: $ 12.50 / year: $ 24,000|
|New Brunswick||Hourly: $ 11.75 / year: $ 22,560|
|New Scotland||Hourly: $ 12.95 / year: $ 24,864|
|Nunavut||Hourly: $ 16 / year: $ 30,720|
|Ontario||Hourly: $ 14.25 / year: $ 27,360|
|Quebec||Hourly: $ 13.10 / year: $ 25,152|
|Saskatchewan||Per hour: $ 11.45 / year: 21,984|
|Northern Territories||Hourly: $ 13.46 / year: $ 25,843|
|Yukon||Per hour: $ 13.85 / year: $ 26,592|
How to work in the province of Canada?
There are a few ways to work from Canada, one of which is to join the Provincial Recruitment Program (PNP)., Which accepts foreign workers among students, business professionals, entrepreneurs, skilled or semi-skilled workers to work in all provinces except Quebec.
But, you have to keep in mind that each province has specific requirements so that you can occupy a position offered by them and claim permanent residence in all of them.
How do I register in PNP?
The applicant must register with the PNP by submitting an application, as well as obtain a certificate of innocence after passing the medical examination. Everyone should have these restrictions, no matter where they plan to live in Canada.
1. Paper process
- Request an appointment to the province or territory under which there is no express entry flow.
- You must meet the eligibility requirements of the nominating province.
- Once you have been nominated, submit a paper application for Immigration, Refugees and Residence in Canada.
- You must pass the medical exam and get a police check (certificate).
It should be noted that application processing times are longer than express entry time.
For more information on applying through the paper process, Click here Take you to the official website of the Government of Canada.
2. Express entry process
In the online express entry process, there are 2 ways to apply:
The first option:
- You can contact the province or territory and request an appointment under the express entry stream.
- If the province or region agrees to nominate you, create an express login profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show what you are recommended for.
The second option:
- Create a quick entry profile and show your favorite provinces and territories.
- If a province or region sends a “notice of preference” to your account, you should contact them directly.
- You are applying for your express entry:
- If you are nominated, the province will deliver it to you through your account and you will accept it electronically.
For more information on applying through the Express Entry Process Click here Take you to the official website of the Government of Canada.
What are the job opportunities in Canada?
Rene Perospi, Consultant and Expert Legal Adviser on Immigration Issues Canadian immigrants find the path to economic restructuring, renting homes, purchasing goods, paying taxes or accessing various jobs.
“Currently, Canada has a high demand for technicians for work visas; As well as IT engineers, executives and cooks “, He noted.
The lawyer pointed out Canada Occupies more settlers in such areas Vancouver, Montreal And Toronto, Mainly; As well as the provinces British Columbia, Quebec Ontario.
“Currently, the Canadian government is encouraging immigration to other areas, such as the Atlantic. These states must be home to a large number of immigrants for a reason: the cost of living in the provinces is lower than in the larger cities because the population is not large ”. Done.
This may be of interest to you
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”