Jobs in Canada. The North American country is classified as one of its countries Job market There is a high demand Foreign workers. Cities like MontrealThere are some places in Ontario or Alberta Job opportunities. In addition, there are some products that offer higher pay. Want to know what they are? Read on for all the details.
Canada It stands out for its low unemployment rate; For example, step Statista PortalIn 2019 it was 5.73%. As a result of the Govit-19 infection, it increased to 9.6%; However, in 2022 the percentage was reduced to 5.67%. So, if you are looking for a job in this country, check all about the best paid jobs and which sectors have the most vacancies.
What are the most sought after jobs in Canada?
According to a report from Canada, Canadian companies adopt remote and hybrid work after COVID-19 epidemic. This is expected to continue despite reduced security measures. In that sense, the most sought after jobs in North America are:
- Account Manager or Account Manager: His ability to establish business relationships and close agreements makes this job one of the most sought after in Canada as companies in this country seek to retain or increase their clients.
- Developer: The transition from direct to distant work as a result of the epidemic forced many companies to seek the services of developers to obtain solutions and implement new technologies.
- Marketing Manager: According to Ronstad Canada, at least 19,000 marketing manager positions are expected to be created in the North American country.
- Registered Nurse: Registered nurses have several job openings and currently earn an average of $ 38.14.
- Driver: It is also one of the most sought after jobs as it is essential for the transportation of raw materials, consumer goods and people.
- Customer Service Representative: Companies have noticed that consumers need mentors or people who are willing to help them. Therefore, many companies increase their staff to improve this functionality.
- Welder: According to Randstad Canada, there are expected to be at least 23,000 soldier positions across Canadian territory by 2028.
- An engineer: Engineers are another of the most employed professionals in Canada because this country needs their knowledge to develop the construction industry. Thus, the country is choosing to hire qualified engineers from abroad.
- Counter: Companies are increasingly protecting their funds, which is why the demand for accountants has increased in recent years.
- Cloud Architect or Cloud Architect: These are people who have the ability to manage and organize the cloud computing structure of a business or organization. This technology provides remote access to various software on the Internet.
What are the highest paid jobs in Canada?
In various jobs within CanadaAccording to the portal, the nine highest paid people in the entire country stand alone Canadian Occupational Safety. For these jobs, most people must have completed a professional degree.
- Physicians: US $ 236,000 to US $ 676,000 per year.
- Lawyers: US $ 302.00 per year.
- Judges: US $ 198,000 and US $ 568.00 per year.
- Marketing Directors: $ 250,000 per year
- Managing Directors: $ 250,000 per year
- Financial Directors: $ 250,000 per year
- Pilots: US $ 178,000 per year.
- Vice Presidents: US $ 126.00 per year.
- Data Scientists: $ 200,000 per year.
You can see: Work and Live in Canada: Discover the best plans for immigration in 2022 this year
Best cities to look for work in Canada
In some cities in this country Canadian citizens and expatriates are more likely to have lucrative job opportunities in the short term. According to the Canadian Visa Agency, which provides reliable information in this regard, these are the places with the highest number of job opportunities in the North American country:
- Vancouver, British Columbia: The city’s average annual salary is $ 65,616.
- Hamilton, Ontario: The city’s average annual salary is $ 36,075.
- Edmonton, Alberta: The city’s average annual salary is $ 55,253.
- Victoria, British Columbia: The city’s average annual salary is $ 39,000.
- Calgary, Alberta: The city’s average annual salary is $ 50,200.
You can see: Canada: What are its best cities and how to emigrate to work or live there?
How do I work in Canada if I am a foreigner?
If you are a foreign citizen and want to work in Canada, you will need to obtain a work permit. OpenWork and Flayer are the two most important.
- Open Work Permit: Allows you to work in any Canadian city. This can be achieved through the International Movement program.
- Employer Specific Work Permit: Establishes conditions to be respected and includes the scope of work in a job and position. In this case, access through the Temporary Foreign Employee Program (TFWP).
How is the experience of living and working in Canada?
Jobs in Canada are very different for foreigners. But how does it work in this North American country? To learn more about this experience, we show you the following video, which tells youtuber Ale how to work in Canada.
Which trades are most in demand in Canada?
There are also job opportunities in Canada for those without higher education. Of all the jobs, there are some businesses that currently hold high positions. Some of them are:
- Ventilation technicians.
- General Contractor.
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”
WHY YOU SHOULD GO TO FINLAND
Natural Stones and Their Effect on a Person: Which Stones Are Worth Wearing?
Casino trends for 2023