A few days ago, the government United States Citizens of countries with a low percentage of immigration to the United States have introduced its visa program to obtain permanent residency by lottery. However, it is not the only country that opens its doors to the world: Canada It’s also an attractive option.
No suffocation requirements and multiple visa options, Canada Integrates itself as the Promised Land for Immigrants. Rene Perrosby, Consultant and Expert Legal Adviser on Immigration Issues Explains that safety and quality of life are two factors that people take into account when choosing Canada
“Many families, especially in the United States, are afraid of violence and fear that they will take their children to school and be attacked.” They have their eyes on Canada. Being a young country, there is still a lot to do and a lot more fields to develop. Today There are many who talk more about the Canadian dream than the American dream”Perrosby told the newspaper.
Canada It offers different options for immigrants such as a student, work or tourist visa. The investment cost for the procedures will vary, but averages $ 800.
Next, we detail Requirements You must complete the application and / or access the visa North American country.
- You will need to get an invitation letter from the university or institution where you applied. This school was established by a Designated Learning Institute (DLI For its abbreviation in English).
- There must be a premeditated plan against the company COVID-19 Approved (the latter due to context International spread)
- You must show financial settlement at the time of application, proving that you can pay the tuition, living expenses for you and your family members accompanying you, and money for tour tickets for all members.
- No criminal record and obtain a police certificate (if required).
- Stay healthy and undergo a medical examination (if necessary).
- Prove in a document that you will be leaving Canada when your study permit expires.
If you only apply for courses of less than 6 months and qualify as a traveler Fully vaccinated, You can travel with a visitor visa. Obtaining this permit has some advantages, i.e. re-entry facility to Canada if you travel during that period.
And You do not qualify as a fully vaccinated travelerTo go to Canada to study for 6 months or more you must meet the following requirements:
- File a valid study permit or a cover letter from the IRCC.
- Keep a valid passport.
- You can only attend a DLI with a prepared plan against COVID-19, Properly approved by the state or territory of the location.
Live Student Stream
This August, Canada Includes Peru On a ‘fast track’; Very quick process to get student visas in 20 to 30 business days.
This procedure “Live Student Stream“And the requirements for accessing it:
- Pay at least 1 year from the university or college you are entering.
- According to the International English Language Assessment Organization (IELTS), the level of English should improve.
- Open a savings account with a Canadian financial institution with a deposit of C $ 10,000 or more.
There are currently two types of applications for work visas:
1. Employer-based work permit
An employer-based work permit allows you to work in Canada under certain conditions:
- Show the name of the employer you work for.
- Define how long you can work.
- Work residue (if applicable).
Before submitting your application for a specific work permit, the employer you want to hire must complete a few steps and provide a copy of a labor market impact assessment or placement number to include in your application.
2. Open work permit
An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except:
- Appear to be ineligible
- Offer striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massage regularly.
- An open work permit can only be obtained under certain circumstances.
Consultant Perrospi pointed out that currently, individuals wishing to apply for any visa options offered by Canada can apply online www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html. No need to go to the interview at the embassy.
“Due to the Govt-19 epidemic environment, the process for student or work visas varies from 13 to 14 weeks from the moment you submit the application. In the case of tourism, they take some time due to health measures taken by the Canadian government., He pointed out.
Job opportunity in Canada
Perospi It also explains that Canada sees immigrants as the path to economic restructuring by renting houses, buying goods, paying taxes, or accessing various jobs.
“Canada currently has a high demand for work visas; IT engineers, executives and cooks”, He noted.
The lawyer pointed out Canada Occupies more immigrants in such areas Vancouver, Montreal And Toronto, Mainly; As well as the provinces British Columbia, Quebec Ontario.
“Currently, the Canadian government is encouraging immigration to other areas, such as the Atlantic states. Done.
Are you traveling to the United States? You should never say these things in front of a customs officer
You may be interested
“Devoted music specialist. Student. Zombie trailblazer. Internetaholic. Food geek.”